[Reditted version]
---------------------------------------------------------
暑假要完了 !! a.. well.. cnt talk much now.. I'm gettin frustrated..=-" Impatient.. blah blah... coz.. now I 'm red in anger.......!!!!!!! hm? haha.. kai wang xiao de lo. sigh... 下一个暑假见 !!!
wo xiang ku .. ying wei.. wo... zao bu dao ren..scan wo yao de dong xi gei wo. =-" sigh.. cya ... (Nia... =) wo cai bu shi 草莓族 de yi fen zi !!! 不会那么容易放弃的! Jia you!!! )
ANyway.. by 9/9 (11 + )I have found it.. I was findin my bio tys.. but I found what I wanted instead. bu yao de dong xi jiu pian pian chu xian ho..=-" aha! Anyway.. I found that the song which I have posted earlier bu hao bu hao.. haha.. mei gan jue de ge.. anyway.. now wo ye mei gan jue.. mei xing qing.. I m terribly.. bored n tired with revision.
Well.. tryin out auditionsea.. =-" ling fang recommended .. sigh. but then forget it .. so long ..... dl....
i better print wat i needed for revision.. play next time.. well.. tt's unlike me... sigh.. i mean.. to think of slackin..
n well.. I m ... thinkin of venturin into tourism industry in poly.. dotz.. wat a wishful thinkin.. i mean.. hey girl.. tmr u ve prelim.. n u dreamin abt after O's thing... =-"
I ve many thoughts.. I ... really thought too much.. now.. there's always a right time to do everythin.. if any1 of u remember I did say tt b4.. Ming Tian Hui Gen Hao.. I hope tt this belief ll follow me... thruOt my entire life... =)
---------------------------------------
希望下一个暑假会听到你的好消息 . . . 要幸福 =) !!!
---------------------------------------