Well, I'm pening everything down b4 i ve forgotten. Erm. yup .. I have jus woken up.
Have a weird dream. I thought that I ve slp thruout e day. ^Shrug.
Erm. I saw myself in e hse then I saw him. . . E feeling is familiar. It's exactly feeling I ve since sec2 .. There is no flaw in e dream. E only thing is I guess is .. Where is e place..? A hall.. n a room on top of it ? Opposite of e hall is a convience shop. I ll have thought that I m at e place if.. I ve not woke up suddenly from e dream.
I'm surprised that I can still actually feel e feeling. It's strong.. Perhaps e atmosphere is exactly e same, or shld I say similar... No... I didnt feel I 'm on e verge of tears. I jus feel well... normal or even more than that.. but then.. I enjoyed e dream. Well , sound weird but.. I liked e feelin.. =) er. yup.
but I.. well.. no no.. it wont ever be e same again.. will it? Well. I don hold much hope. Our future is bright. Who's noe what ll happen ? Besides... .um hum.. h.. attached.
Well, no more rakin e past furthermore..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today is teacher's day.. finally? haha.. sound as if I looked forward to it alot.. No. it's jus all abt e wish...... well, afterall it didnt come true . but it did rain. it's stil cold now.
Ah.. choo..
after e concert went with mabel, evan , regina they all round round round e staff room. We took pic with ms ng n mdm chan... we left only at 12 .. See.. how long we stayed. They went to look for their chi teacher n english teacher to giv gift.. well, i ... waited for them to go n eat. Initially, wanna eat kfc.. but then lastr changed to pizza.. =) haha. 3rd time le..... I meant to eat pizza. (!_") It's a long travel to Sebawang shoppin centre... haha. Really enjoy .. U noe with fren that u seldom talk in cls. =)
Well.. I really feel slpin again.. (Imagined wakin up 2 at 5.30 this mornin... n i ve not ve enough slp for e past few day.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Tired.. If only I can stay in e dream furthermore .. I ll choose to. but things r beyond our control.
[No more sigh.. fro h... whenever i rake up e past.. =) so really i shall stop....]
最后一班悬浮火车
满载悬在空气中的不舍
我们却像陌路旅客
在月台分开站着毫无牵扯
现在的我能说甚么
徘徊你们之间的流浪者说决定心是给你的
却要你给我留下来的许可
我只想再哭一下下
把记忆彻底地分化
等哭完我就会回家
眼泪我会替自己擦
我只想再哭(默哀)一下下
假如你不反对的话
以后我不会再牵挂
可知我有多努力啊
只有这办法才不再想他希望你是谅解我的
感动过的痕迹很难割舍
一颗心就要爱你了
暂停一下并不算出尔反尔
我只想再哭一下下
把记忆彻底地分化
等哭完我就会回家
眼泪我会替自己擦
我只想再哭(默哀)一下下
假如你不反对的话
以后我不会再牵挂
可知我有多努力啊
我只想再哭一下下
把记忆彻底地分化
等哭完我就会回家
眼泪我会替自己擦
我只想再哭(默哀)一下下
假如你不反对的话
以后我不会再牵挂
可知我有多努力啊
只有这办法才不再想他
right.. sis i s right.. haha.. I listen to any song were the lyrics sound don noe. Yup,, I go for lyrics rather than e quality of e song.. erm.. well... ths song above.. sine word in italic... is really meaninful.. n.. that wat i m thinkin...