Tomorrow is Teacher's day. Yesterday, I stayed at sch till 9 + though I did not perform. I wish I ve . =-=" It has been a long time since I have performed.. haha.. So , I rather missed it .. SX needs to take O-level music cert? O well. So she has gone. Many of them go home too after 6 or 7..
Yup, I went home for dinner and back to school yesterday.. I enjoyed e rehearsal. =)
4/6 couple dance shocked me but I think it's look really gd.. aha...
School ends today at 1 pm today. I went home first again, ate at home , then go to causeway pt to find lan n jun. =-=" We shopped for hours to buy gifts. sigh... then li lan n I went back to sch. However, all of them have gone n well, sx, penny they all who ought to stay didnt stay. They went home staight after sch. -=-=" sigh. so left me n lan. O .. Jun has to wait for many photo to b developed..!!
Well. . Since school was closing soon, lan went to my hse to .. er.. We filled e star.. e sand into e bottles.. We finished 4 currently.. sigh.. tmr i gonna lug everything to sch. (tt's terrible. ) anyway, by e time lan was abt to home, it rained. I hoped that she did not get drenched.. (!_")
A.. I feel happy to be able to spend time with my friend . =)
I remember 2 yrs back.. I went to Causeway too during the teacher's day eve.. haha...!! That time I went with Li Dan , Amanda n Wai Chee.. Have really fun time together too... =)
Only wish for tmr is that.. I can... er.. to be able to see some.. . . . er.. nvm .. ^Shrug.
Well, stil havent decide on whether to go to Ngee Ann.. One reason is I have not actually find a person to accompy me... If nt , I think I ll have sign up straight away. Well.. off to SP on 5 sept... I'm going on Biomedical, Biotechnology, Chemical engineering.. etc.
Erm.. It's a cold night toda... If only it ll rain tmr too.. That ll be great.. =) ! haha even if my wish do not come true..... Well.. Have a good day...
我们的爱过了就不再回来
直到现在我还默默的等待
当你开始追寻你要的自由
放开我们紧握的手
带走我的爱和天空
我不知所措我以为我会懂
我们的爱我们的爱
当我独自走到时间的尽头
回忆和我擦身而过
带走你的爱和笑容
我无力承受最后的一点心痛
我们的爱我们的爱
把爱放开把手放开
如果你的心已不在
把爱放开不再等待
你的温柔是一片空白
把爱放开把心打开
这次我决定走出回忆重来
就让我彻底地伤再彻底地醒过来
就让我彻底地伤再彻底地醒过来
啊......
这次我决定走出所有回忆重来
就让我彻底地伤再彻底地醒过来
就让我彻底地伤再彻底地醒过来
终于明白爱已不再
从今以后再也没有什么能去依赖
我还有什么期待