 |




Wednesday, August 23, 2006
hm.. i got back my English prelim 1 yesterday. erm.. well.. Flunk. But, it's quite common though in Band 2, 3 and even 4. I knew I 'll ve pass my paper 1.. if i have not make so much Spellin mistake.. (_>)" Can't believe it ... My problem with tenses has gone, now it is spelling.. Well. i'm jus being careless.. that's all.. =-=" But for paper 2.. The first time I did not do well for my summary .. If not I 'll not be so sad yesterday. Well, sorry Ms C.. =-=" I did not mean to be rude.. It's jus that y mus u always lik to call 22? Yesterday 22... so she called 22.. That time 21, she called 22.. =-=" I did sound quite irritated. And she told me don say about the other day the other day.. well, i ignored her.. n jus sit there refused to budge. It's so embarrasin , I admit. erm.. I sit there thinking what to write on whiteboard which she asked me to. My mnd went blank , so i jus sit there.. =-=" dotz. What's wrong with me yesterday? But then , she jus walk to my place and ask me what i ve written on the paper and walked away. I do not know... If... she was angry yesterday. But , I 'm sorry for my words.. =-=" I'm thinkin of English all day.. (I do not really dislike her like my classmate did.. but... I'm jus not in the right mind yesterday.... Hope that she wont take it to heart) Sigh.. I should get goin.. bath n read some more notes before going for examination... THe actual english prelim is next mon... I feel lack of confidence for everything - Composition n Comprehension. wEll, Life 'll b better later... (At least , that's what I hope...) Hope e practical ll go on well later ... So , that's about it for now.. Have to get prepared for school.. =)
Scribbled at...10:36 AM

*-=-Tagboard-=-*
|