 |




Monday, August 28, 2006
Today English prelim o.. erm.. well.. It's only at night that I started to have wild thoughts goin through my mind. Cant I stop thinking about it ? ^Shrug.. I still have geography test tmr.. But then, luckily it's only a.. cls test.. sigh.. I cnt put my feeling aside.. =-=" NP invitation? oPen house o.. =-=" I was interrupted from my thoughts & my revision. "There's a letter for u .. ," my mum has said. O... It's a hyper magazine.. ? (Y does they called it hyper?) er.. Nevermind, that's not important. The main aim of this magazine is... askin us to , er... sort of open house.. Shrug? Should I go or should I not?? Erm. I guess that perhaps I should jus put it aside first. Wait till wednesday when my cls testS finished..!! =( CNT I JUS PUT EVERYTHING ASIDE? IT IS OVER , ISNT IT... (!_")
Scribbled at...9:00 PM

*-=-Tagboard-=-*
|