To : Unknown
There's a right time to do everything. Don b indulge in computer game, fang.. sigh.. that was what i told her.. I knew that it's really boring studying all days... but then again... there isnt any need to study all day!!!! u r nt lik that in e past.. well.. that is when u have not bought the com.. but pls.. pls.. pls .. don neglect ur work.. that's a right time to do all thing.. I knew i may sound naggy.. but i m jus advising u once and for once.. (I hope she ll really listen..)
sigh.. there 's a really a right time to do someting.. ><" jiu na wo lai shuo ba... i knew it's a wrong time to start a relationship now.. sigh.. i don noe when is a right time .. but e time ll come.. when i meet the correct person at e right time.. =-=" well.. there's temptation along ur road to sucess.. learn to kick it away..Dont be too tempted in doing what u knew is wrong.. well.. I knew . wo cha dian . or have i really entered e wrong path.. sigh.. (!_") it's okay.. when i familarise with e sadness i ve now . But hey.. life still get on.. no matter what.. sigh.. I jus don wan to regret . . . if u get what i meant. well.. i hope fang .. u too.. don regret if u allow urself to continue in such state.. U ll have to sacrifice something.. Heaven wont allow all of us to be so greedy.. That what i learnt.. from life.. Do bear in mind.. Take care...
From my bottom of my heart,
Xx lin xX
-------------------------------------------------
erm.. I m goin to sp for some course. well.. goin with mabel.. well.. I put e whole group of ... i don noe.. gaming.. blah blah.School of Media and Info-communication Technology ? i forgt gt what le.. then other one is more lik sciences.. sis .. goin to business.. if i have saw it .. i ll ve put dotz.. hey, i really wonder y some ppl lik business so much.. well.. still wks away.. nx time blog more.. yeah? haha.. pathetic my cls only 2 goin! dotz. =-="
Well.. saw nangyang jc booklet.. it don seem attractive.. i don noe.. i feel.. lik .. m i really wanting to get to jc? shrug... bu zhi dao.. coZ i will not have any idea of what course to take if i go poly ar.. =-" nt that i m biased against poly.. sigh... =-=" i guess i ll have a better idea when i ve gone sp..