I think I.. saw him last week... Though he did nt see me.. I guess so. haha.. kkz. I think that next time I 'm stickin to sebawang library.. Yishun lib really lack of resource!! See how many newsweek magazine it has.. (.+.)
That day was a shock to me. I meant.. hey.. I actually receieved her phone (best pal) . Well, I cnt believe it since we had not chatted for nearly 1 yr. She asked me some mathematics qns n we chatted. Initially in the library .___" then later outside then downstair.....
We chatted about our school life in pri sch n that Dominic.. I miss him. yes! I heard from her that he has grown taller. I wonder if he stil remember (the one which he called "bai gu jing" ) dotz. haha.. 'xiang qi wo he ta.. wo jiu ren bu zhu xiang jian dao ta " I meant yup, i miss the days we have in school. We challenged one another in Mathematics. We teased one another . We behaved like kids. We played catchin together.. blah blah.. I had a wonderful childhood . Don't u ever think that I 'm the type which is very quiet !!
I guessed he was the boy who replaced * after * was gone. He made my school life interestin even * was gone. We chatted numerous on phone before.. Sometimes he called n sometime I called . 2 yrs back i saw him. but he still looked the same. Yiling saw her this year.. How i hope to see him too.. ><"
He definately nt a substitube.. I wont make any1 a substitue . erm.. His cousin same age as I m n in the same school.. Do u noe who? well.. i think i m jus being bored now.. waiting for tuition to start... That's explain why I m askin "wuliao" question, i guess.
Okay. I have "regret" with him too. as in,,, I remember during our last yr in pri sch, he once threw a paper at me.. Bein impulsive, I picked u p n threw back at him.. He told me to look at it de.. but... I didnt.. ^Wonder what he wrote.. He was rather sad later.. ~shrug
"you mei you xi huan de ren le?" my fav qns for the guy i noe well , tan de lai de.. haha... I hope i can pop this qns to him.. Wonder how he ll react.. He said de ma. secondary sch then shuo ma.. haha.. (wo zhen de hao xiang ni... as a friend =)
Nx time see him , don ever do childish thing le . ahah. lik throw staples at each other.. lao shi wen ta...(If the staples hit my eyes how? Are he goin to take care of me for the rest of my lives.. ?) ni hai ji de ma...?
If there is fate... Let's graduate this o n get into e same pre-uni , studyin e same course n be clsmate again. haha.. kan wo zen yang zhen ni,, haha.. (>_")
kidding la..!
-------------------------------------------------------------