STOP... ! PUT YOUR PENCIL DOWN.
i shld have heeded e teacher advice although i feel lik changin e ans.. hai... but i didnt. n yup, i changed ans....... but well.. hai.. now thoughts flooded me... Did I shade on e correct oval
?( i meant correct qns?) Did I clean e oval cleanly? Did I accidentally cleaned the other oval while I was erasing the oval which I wanted to change? Did I or Did I not??
Perhaps it was a punishment for me.. For not heedin advice to stop writing... For not being a good obedient girl.. but i cnt jus let e qns go , can I ? When in my heart , I knew it gonana be e correct ans?
Hai.. Change or dont change... I ll suffer from depression... called "after-examination" depression.. hai...
yesterday I suffered one.. when i think about the oral , paper 2... Today.. now.. i'm..
Are u goin to tell me its over?
I knew it .. but.... hai... "xin li zhong shi bu hao shou ar! dan xin , hai pa.. ni ming bai ma?"
haha.. jus lik when i was sec 1 n 2... I was scared that "na sa na jian, wo hui si qu yi qie..."
Well, get over.... ? I'll.. is jus e matter of time... When i finally console , talk myself in to put it down... but then.. wait.. never mention it to me again, if nt i ll suffer from e same depression...
So now, guess i ve finally talk myself into lookin straight....
-----------------------------------------------------
n ya. abt him.. he has never appeared in my mind again... That are some assumptions u can make.
- I'm hiding my feelin?
- I've finally got over him?
-I'm merely packed with loads of work to think anout anything? (a.. maybe correct . but...... erm.. e truth is no .... )
- or..? what u can think abt?
Since I don't really know e ans myself too...
Well, love life is complicated. N it do takes a person really long to forget one person.. if u .. perhaps... really lik that person? or are u too used to the person's presence? or u'r holdin on to the past memories which i did? Think about it..
but.. come to think about it... Life is short... n that person is merely one of the many person u noe or "like". Y spend so much time on holdin on to e past?





Some photos taken last wk. "mei shi zhuo, bu ru tiao wang yi xia tian kong?" Tell ur o 5 + de yun hen mei.. but i nv take (._____________________.)" coz is e way opp my route home. xia ci if any1 walk pass, remember to see o ...!