- To all
frenz
))
__haha.. thx 4 visiting ar..
u noe.. e memories we shared
ll
4ever
stay..
No matter where we r..
which cls/sch we r from..
We r always fenz..
\\ FrEnz fOReVer //
Friendship
__Friends we are,
forever friends we'll be,
Wherever we are,
you're right beside me.
I hope we stay friends
'til the end of time,
And whenever that is,
our friendship will still shine
You mean the world to me,
I hope the same with you,
You're always helping me,
whatever it takes you'll do.
Now that we're growing older,
changing our ways,
Wishing we won't lose our friendship
I hope I never see that day.
So to every one of my friends,
you mean the world to me,
Friends we are,
forever friends we'll be.
Fate..
__ brings us together_
Let us know one another ..
Always cherish..
Always treasure
Regret
is a painful thing..
Which I never
want to go thru again. . .
Life
?
is like a play
It's up to you to choose
how your life wanna be
As For
me
?
I jus want . . .
a simple life!
-==- Wishing -==-
__No more sad endding again..__
__ No regrets _
__May every1
SmIlEz AlWaYz
...
---TrEaSuRe WaT yOuR vE pReSeNtLy---
Sunday, June 11, 2006
Melody: 刚好的不够
GoMeNaSai你想说 只是你来不及说出口
当你这样看着我
GoMeNaSai不必说 我知道真的不是借口
我这么做有没有很洒脱
可惜你不是因此拥抱我
你选择了自己的自由
你选择自己不能喜欢我 你选择刚好的不够
你选择刚好的温柔 像吃的太饱
还不如品尝来的吊胃口 你选择刚好的不够
你选择刚好的温柔
拥抱的朋友 只是你另一场美好演奏
Scribbled at...
12:30 PM
*-=-Tagboard-=-*