Everything seems to pass so fast, and well, i 'm back here writing a really long entry . ? ahha.. long to me ba.. in the case.. ^^
I am not sad? am i ? I am scared ? am I? I have a lot of feelin & thought... Do I?
I was looking back at my past entry, hey at least I have grown up n mature.. =)
I found that what i written , is so silly , is so .. (ke xiao!! ) But well, i am still growin up. Is it love or .. is it ? something that i think i have a conclusion le ba..
haha.. 2004 u r bornt? ya .. if i remember correctly . haha. i tell u whatever i feel , i thought / i wanted to say . And today is not an exception.. Ya I am goin to do it againn..
------------------------------------
2005 , i started my entry with e first entry about Mr ong to present entries. Over this few years, i encounter up and down... haha.... n clearly i have noted in u ..
today, i m not sad.. but well, perhaps... confused?
Remember e character i tell u ba * n that "him"?
* ? sui yuan ba ! ^^ even if we meet again, we will nt have the same feelin as what we have when we are young and innocent . ahha..! but well, I hope the u ll be fine. Martin! 5 yr or so le ba, bu zhi ni hai ji bu ji de wo .. ke shi , wo jiu shi bu hui wang ji , cheng jing you ni na me hao de "wang pang" ... ^^
well, saying about playmate , dominic too .. haha.. bu zhi ta zhe yang le ? haha.. ai le ma? haha.. hai ji de ni gen wo shuo, sec sch cai lian a.. haha.. wo hai shi yi yang na me "tang wan"
Hotchscope ? what ever it spelt .. ? haha.. have a competition again.. I ll surpass u de ho ! haha...
That was my childhood ba. haha.. hao hao.. My last 3 yr in pri sch due to your, is full of different colour..! haah..
--------------------------------------------------------------------
haha. wo mei na me forgetful!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
well, now i ll say about that him ba.. ta hai hao.. ta ai le ! haha.. zhe bu shi wo xiang yao de ma?? dui ba, shi wo jiao ta wang le wo de.! ahha. suo yi o , jin rang wo ... dan chu jiao ni na yang , na ni jiu you wo de zhu fu.. ^^ (yong gan qu ai ...)
wo hao bao qian , cheng jing shan ni na me duo ci .. yuan ni na yi ge ta ke yi gei ni zhen zhen de gan jue ... haha.. xiang xin ni na shi mei shuo zhen hua, shi pa shan hai wo ..
ke shi, gen beng dou bu hui shan .. haha.. This path is what i have chosen .!
[[Sec 3 na nian, ta zao jiu bu zai le... shi wo nu li de zao jie kou lai tao bi.. shi wo bu xi guan mei you ni ba? ahha.. ke neng ba. ke shi , xi guan shi xi guan dou hui guo qu de ba.. haha.. shi wo , shi wo .. rang wo meng de gan qing jian jian dan hua de... wo zhi dao chong ci wo bu ke neng zai ni xin li liu xia ren he di wei . ]] - - -
But well, nvm, e fact is wo hai shi hao nei jiu .. whenever i think of tt "ICECREAM" .. haha.. (wo shi shuo zhen de a. ha.! )
--------------------------------------------------------------------
hao la.. dao ci wei zi .. haha..
-------------------------------------------------------------------
明天会更好因为我相信