 |




Wednesday, October 26, 2005
ok. Jus missed e chance to Northland for the Charity thingy. -=--=- hai.. so gonna stay in school on fri for e PARADE.? =--=" oh well. If I havve not missed the chance: 1st. I can see my old fren. 2nd add on to my exposure. =--=" but dotz.. all because of e uncertainties if choir is peformin. =--=" i noe it isnt. but since they unsure so play safe . I shrug when ms yeo ask if i have parade o n fri. =--=""" okok.. dotz.. =--=" nvm. ! erm.. so 9 advances in our class . No retain. =--=" Hey perhaps I one of e 9 -=--="""""! haha.. Take It Positive No Matter Who Is It. and o . =--=" hai. my combined humanities n eng has of course raised my L1 R5. =--=" so is it abt advancin or is it abt L1 R5 Ms yeo is seeing my parents?? *Shrug* so altogether 19 students' parent have to see Ms yeo. =--="" And only one more week then I could take my report bk. =--=" Aiyayaya!!!!! Sometimes people jus regret what they did. But hey, You cnt change the past so look forward and contiue to move on. If the thing can be alter, change your path and you're given one more chance. ChErIsH. Cya..
Scribbled at...2:47 PM

*-=-Tagboard-=-*
|