 |




Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Play it slow. =__+ I meant days dont pass so fast . !! haha.. O ya. yesterday. or rather today at 1200 =---= y i sms him again? o . Perhaps bah, it's a wrong decision. Guess what ? =----= I didnt sleep. Is it bcoz I I fall aslp when studyin or abt e sms? whatever! Dui le. Bu shi pa wo shang ni . Na pa shen me ? erm. so ya.. words said cant take back. jus lik what i said last msg. I ll keep it to my words bah. Not to msg u again, after I broke it yesterday/early this morning. =x eh. OoPs. !! It's perfectly fine for me to keep this distance between us.haha.. suo wei de: Mei shui bu ke yi mei you shui ba? Wo zhen de hai shi wo a? haha.. zhen de mei xiang dao. haha.. wo hai.. wo hai.. jing bu le o. =x haha.. ok ar. so erm.. another word to erin bah. Sometimes words said le, ll leave an impact to fren which u might have hurt with e unintentionally twisted word to backstabin. It ll leave an impact though they might say they don blame u. But ya, somehow, friendship ll b strained.! Hm. Ok abt my new peer sittin beside me!! Irritating ar. hao hao hao HAI ZI QI? =--= No wonder la. He is e youngest in the family. oK . N stop becoming my background music whenever i sing! =------= dotz..
Scribbled at...7:10 PM

*-=-Tagboard-=-*
|