 |




Tuesday, September 06, 2005
2ND day of camp .. I survived ,, eh.. =----= how can i nt survive. haha.. Quite a tearful day..erm.. ya.. a? where's he? o well.. no matter what he ll b there living.. still breathin... erm.. whatever.. I ll treasure.. n YOUR too..!!!!!! Must treasure your parent o..! o well.. perhaps i getting emotional.. but.. i cried.. quite.. =----= "cang de .." today.. i lik e laughter.. all bcoz it started with a croakroach? =-= o? haha.. ya... TT;s bring me n ai zhi to talk.. lik as we ll sec1 last time.. ya... NiteZ... ^^ Yiling? survivin ma? Hope u r? haha... I perfectly fine... erm... Hope u ll get over him.. =) If cnt.. continue love him bah.. i noe e feelin ll fade ... n u ll realised everythin has changed..!! ciaoz.. GrAdUaTioN DaY tMr..!! ^^
Scribbled at...10:46 PM

*-=-Tagboard-=-*
|