erm. Why like this ar? Some songs that ones have the most feeling... mm... Why will it become so... ? er.. dotz.. A person who cnt feel the music, cnt sing it well as it does not express the feeling ..
I really dont feel anything for a song that make me feel so sad abt.. =----= Why ma? a.. dotz..
-----------------------------------------
[Edit 6.03PM]
原来永恒的爱最感人....
erm.. Know why ma.. Everlasting love.. I found out whichever song that has the lyrics which said abt it, i ll.. feel close to it...
THough is jus song which has lyrics which want to express.. "I ll never change my feeling for you." But can you tell me, How mang guy / girl will fufil this? Uh-huh..
Will I meet one who tell me that? Sincere about it? If only , I have that good fortune bah..!
o ya. anyway. presently comforting a besft fren to forget her stead ar.. n jus before.. afternoon.. chat for a little while with sy.. =------= He stole my disply pic.. uh-huh.. Kidding de la..!! I noe he jus playing with me.. he change back to his original le ma...
so e rest of time ar? what i did ask me lorx.! haha..
Ciao..