 |




Sunday, September 11, 2005
I admit life journey is not smooth at all. And no matter what happened, I 'll live on... Sadness brought by family/ relationship/friendship/study is all challenges. Accept reality and walk towards it. No use hiding since one day you will have to face it again. Walk your journey .Take it as a challenge in whatever you encountered. Face it.Overcome it.Believe you can.And you will be one of the world happiest person.I don't like multi- task anymore. I thought I could handle but it seem like I should have gave my 100 % to something more important ! If I am able to choose, I wont fall in love.Somehow when you get deep into it.You will find out that ,it's hard to get back to who you're.Though it's hard,"Nothing is impossible.Impossible is nothing"I have found an aim to my life. I have to fufil it. I don't want to waste my life. Set me free. Stop getting me involved in emotional thing. "Bu yao qian dong wo . Ai rang wo wu fa hu xi.!! Xie xie ni de ai.. " I 've always believe : How can a girl/guy not have someone in her/his heart? But, it proved mto me. Nothing is impossible. Sometimes, have a neutral emotion is jus as good. I don't wish to care about anything except myself, my family. As for relationship, it will come.. OnE dAy.. BUT not now! My perspective of love will change . It will. Thinking will change as years went past. Will I still believe "forever"? Will your feeling still be the same? Find your goal.Word hard towards it.Everything else except family will come later.Friends, You will always be there!Thankz , My friends.And my usual saying : FrIeNd fOReVEr.Love.Something still preferred to be untouch.Memories will stil stay.Every events in life,is a lesson taught.So how can I erase memories?And can it be erased?Perhaps, REPLACE when new event came.^ShRuG^
Scribbled at...12:25 PM

*-=-Tagboard-=-*
|