haha.. tmr is.. e MOBLOG thingy. haha.. time flew fast. I treasue.. I treasure.. =x haha. did i?
erm.. all prepared for tmr.!!! ^^ haha...
Jy ask me lorx.. what time tmr meeting..
1st - I don ans because jus now i ask him who is the person coming to take photograph tmr. He don ans.. so .. Why mus i ans too?
2nd - I hate camera so much.. =----= How i hope tt person wont turn up..! so how ll i tell him ... haha.. "hen bu de ta bu lai!! Na hai hui gao shu ta... "
3rd - a feelin jus .. he ask me y i away so long.. talk to me. you mu di de. =_____+ haha.. kiddin la.. ignore this pt..
but 1st n 2nd sound perfectly logical .. =-----=!!!
Haha.. if not ur have any other reason for me to b say here?
okay so until here bah.. i wanna bring cam tmr.. i wanna knock my cam out first.. so tmr.. it ll b dizzy. n it ll listen to me .. =x =--------= er.. dotz..... x---x haha..