Anyone missin me .. lol.. =________T No one? I guess no. WAIT!!!!!!!!! My brother is missing me calling me everyday, asking me when I'm going to back from chalet.. and end up I got.. 5 missed calls on the first day and 3 missed calls on the 2nd day..
Anyone want to know what happen why I reported until the 2nd day? Did your guess it correct? Home Sweet Home... Home is stil the best for sleepin.. So i've been sleeping from the day I 'm back home which is Monday afternoon onward..
One step by one step , let's me account for what had happened on the first day of CHALET.. For those who don't know what I've been saying all this while... I'm in chalet which was supposed to last 3 day 2 nite starting from Sunday..
Early that Sunday , I ? I didnt go with the class together . Instead my parent are all coming down to see the chalet hence driving me there.. Seeing the friendliness of the classmates , so they are reassured to let me stay.. Amy is kinda friendly which made my mum more assured ????? Perhaps.. haha...
So soon they left, and I was walking about trying to find JIE! They were cycling somewhere , so in the end, I ended in the room with another jie and penny amy they alll chatting watching tv programme..
Rain Rain.. l l l l
l l l l
l l l
______l____l_______l__________
Soon it rain , then every1 came back?? In my memory , it was like that.. Anyway, for one thing I 'm sure many girl end up gathering on the bed, chatting playing poker card.. SOme was reading book, while some was listening to song..
The sky is going darker and soon there will be a barbeque.. Guy is starting up the fire this time round, they cooked, and I jus ate some and help bbq some... It was finally mopst of them have gone off to watch televisiopn programme or playthen I got some chance to bbq something that I wanted haha..
Have my otah bbq, =__________" Then I realised, a cooked otah must bbq it long and the meat inside should be hard, so all this while the otah are not cooked...!! ONLY HALF-COOKED!!!
=__________________________" FROM ALL BBQ I'VE..!!!!!
Finally gert to eat the fish too so ya.. then play, bath, play again.. 12 smth we are playing poker card.. gamblin in the middle of nitez wiht 10cent 20 cent.. =_______" So end up slping at 2...
But wait!!!! Cant slp... THe room so small, only 2 bed , cnt sleep properly.. Bear with it I guess.. share 1 bed with legs.. with li lan n mabel... I dont know how li lan and me sleep which make mabel giv up her place to us.. =_____" end up slpin ont he floor... So we tried slping half an houre.. jus half and hour 3 smth we slept n woke up 4 smth.. =____"
I woke up second... Found li lan nt with me, and find that 3 girl r starin at me, coz the bed have only me n the legs of the other girls. +_____+ It's was cold... i GAVE UP SLPING.. !!!
Thus went down joinli lan soo fen who have not slept n qian xin too as well as the boys , and sze xia li lan who have slept some...BORING.. !!!! Waited until 5.30 when they all woke up , preparing to go to see sunset then we can sleep.
We were woke up at 8 smth again... Seeing no1 downstair ., I meant a few li lan and me went to slp again with penny too... then came the boys coming into the room, disturbing..!!!!!!!!
They were sitting at the corner making noise snoring delibrately like a pig , trying ways to get us out.... Then they staarted pulling blanket of penny then ours.. I was so lost of energy that i jus shouted his name.. =________" then let go.. Soon , they left since they cnt do anything...
9 smth... We woke up and those who have gone to see sunset was back.. and after brushing up we were discussin wherew to go and decided to go to Escape.. But... eventually, after we set off half way , some said dont want to go so they end up renting bicycle to ride..
I'm still a failure.. =___" I stril don know so nvm, i stay in the air-conditioned room reading book while qian xin weatherly they all are supposed to take care of the chalet hut.. Soon zhi jun is there too or is she alreadyt here.. I couldnt remember..
She came up some time and we chat.. and she gone down again.. and back again ... And soon lkeft for her mac delivery from yushan umbrella .. haha.. =x I'm hungry too.. sobz. haha...
But soon mabel called to ask if i wanted anything so I ordered from her smth .. haha.. ya bro called me and told me if i wanted to go back dad ll b coming to fetch me at 1.30pm. I was supposed to go home with jie lan lan de... but now my dad is coming.. so in the end , I asked my dad and he driove her to the mrt station.
then go fetch my mum then they go eat, i was dizzy.. ==_____""" Impatiebntly, in my heart asking when are we going to reach home..
When finallyy wwe did, I changed and throw myself onto the bed and went into the dreamland.. ^^until unreluctantly woke uop to have my dinner.. Cya guys..