It's Flag day... !!!! Eager...? I'm.. Ones should always give my very best to helping them collecting money..
However somehow, I didnt quite do my best..? It was all because of the pain.. =_______" Jie know it.!!!!!!! Never mind.. It has passed.. I wished I ll have , I ll be able to have another flag day before school reopen but guess this will not be coming true..
Yup.. I've been daydreaming pass half an hour... about helping up in flag day... Uh-huh?!?! Watever... Another flag day for me?? Pls pls.. Will my wish come true.. Let's wait and see..
So yesterday meet up at Yishun Bus interchange and then went to block? I've forgotten..
"_____"!! Never mind... Anway, we 've choir today.. I meant yesterday...!!!!!! The day before Sze Xia has went to tell Mmd Tang that we ll be having flag day and get scolded... Mdm tang even want us to go for choir instead of flag day... She told her to do flag day in the afternoon.. That's what Sze xia told me.. and I told Soo Fen..
Early yesterday they were discussing whether to go back to school which I seriously dint feel lik it befor etaking the can.. Hence, they followed to take the can too... After taking the can , they which mean soo fen and sze xia and amy.. were waiting for me...
FOR? To take the can go back school attend our cca.. In the end, They did go back.. I? Didnt.. I dont know was it right or wrong ? But at that moment I jus feel it wasnt right to take the can and go back to school for cca instead of asking for donation outside... This.. is absolutely not doing ones best... I dont know.. Perhap if any1 of them is readin this or any other person is reading is saying bad abt i didnt go ? o.. a..!!! haha.. thinking too much.. But ones should alwayhs be oversenitive a..
Uh-huh? anyway, in the end li lan and me go to causeway stood there all day until 11 like this then rest for a while then ask again.. huh?!? The pain is acting again... I hate it.. I hate it..!! cant it stop... Getting in my way of asking for donation.. Hence not for long, I couldnt stand it again.. Anyway guo yang xing long and wen ren went there too.. Soon they came up from the bus interchange and sat there and rest ...
Meet one old lady who sold some hand -made handicraft to sell to earn money for living.. Out of pity since no1 is buying .. We bought 1 each from her.. which cost ..? Doesnt matter ar.. haha.. However I believed no1 wanna people to pity her..
Okay, that about it.. Yesterday donate a lot of money o.. haha.. However it was the joy in helpng a person I felt..
-----------------------------------------------
[Edit 11.58 pm]
UH-HUH!!!!! haha. kkz lorx. jus wanna make some words here a.. uh. haha... sometimes o.. really wonder a, she me shi xi huan she me shi ai.. a--er.. =______""" dao xian zai hai shi feng bu qing,, ke shi neng shuo mei ai guo.. =_____________"""
uh-huh? but ll have tt day change e hist. ? break e record .. huh .? haha.. don noe. don noe.. see ya.. all.. ^^
zhen de zhen de lao shi hua shuo mei zhen zhen ai guo yi ge ren a.. uh-huh? hao shi wo.. now i can explained all the funny thing i did.. haha.. so ya.. clear-cut.. haha..